Houlder was contracted by marine oil and gas combustion system suppliers, John…
Houlder provides a turnkey Lifeboat Maintenance Platforms solution from initial survey through detailed engineering, design and prefabrication to offshore installation.
The company supplies;
Penant Access Platforms
These provide easy access to lifeboat hang-off penants. This removes the requirement for utilising rig cranes and over the side rescue cover when testing lifeboats.
Winch Access Platforms
These provide easy access to davit winches to allow testing and maintenance without the requirement for over the side rescue cover. Improved stairway access also reduces the risk of injury from slips, trips and falls.
Design and engineering required includes;
- Site surveys utilising experienced CAD Designers who remain on the project throughout the design cycle.
- In house design of bespoke platforms using latest analysis software to verify existing support structure.
- Class approved designs
Houlder then fabricate and install the Lifeboat Maintenance Platforms as below.
- Houlder provide and manage pre fabrication of platforms to minimise offshore installation time
- Platforms can be installed either offshore or during shipyard stays to suit operation requirements
- Installation is carried out under Houlder supervision and guidance with the use of Houlder preferred installation companies